I’m scared.

RoseOptimiste7

elle/elle

13j

Basically my dad got an IRM and his ligament of the shoulder is ripped from over working 7 days a week, 72 hours and they saw something on the bone and will go check with another machine that is known for detecting tumors (don’t know the name) He could loose his job and that would devastate him as he’s worked so hard, being at home he’s been more unhappy even joking about suicide once a while and argues about everything. I’m scared for our financial stability if he gets it and my mom is cold to him sometimes (she’s overworked from her 42+ hours because of her diabetes (type 1.) and IGA disease (Nephropathy) She also needs to have iron shots and are given only when she’s at her lowest. and so much things she suffers so she’s extremely exhausted and tired) and they don’t have good communication rn. You probably get why I clean the most now, my sisters became phone addicts and everyone in the family is so close yet so apart. And my right hand ligaments are hurting and shoulder when I write, I’m scared for my book and my cleaning and my future yk, how do you heal that anyway? lol? I guess. I’ve been writing a lot honestly these lasts days and today I finished my birth control and my period hit, couldn’t even go to school or eat I was crying or groaning, I look melodramatic but hey I’m a woman. I really could be prone to cancer or diabetes 1 but my parents never had money to test us all, my ulcer pills have been double in dose and are better for now. (My aunt had cancer (we don’t know the prime source except ear where it developed honestly.) , my grandpa (testicular) my aunts grandma (boo bs cancer) and a lot had it.) oh yeah I’m writing a book actually I didn’t mention it before and I’m heavily in literature and poems now, I followed what I love and it’s backing up on me (I was even practicing calligraphy, if anyone thinks I can use the computer, that’d be smart of you, but I can’t write as fast, i love writing on paper too. Even if I’m destroying my hand.) I always make those post longs don’t I? Eh, I get feed back anyway. Thanks for anyone that read this. Mwah😼🎀

Réponses

SoleilSportive11 alltheme

Ado TJ·elle/elle·18 ans

11j

Hey @RoseOptimiste7 🩵

Oh my… That’s a lot to handle at once. 

I see that you’re trying your best to keep up with all of the events piling up (your dad & mom, the cleaning, your sisters, potential health risks for you, etc.).

Honestly, I admire your perseverance through all of these challenges, so I encourage you to keep writing, to keep talking about it if you feel comfortable. That’s a great first to healing actually :)

I’m sorry to hear about all of the cancer cases that you know about in your family. It’s tough to go through and I sincerely hope you won’t have it but I can’t predict the future. I’ll wish for the best for you though :)

As of right now, I’d say it would maybe be a good idea if your dad could maybe talk about what he’s going through with human resources at work, or maybe another health professional. What do you think? I think it would be a good idea, especially since you’ve heard him joke about suicide at some point. It’s a serious topic and it’s not to be taken lightly. He deserves to talk to someone and get help :)

You can talk openly to him too, but I don’t think that you have to carry all the emotional weight of all things happening right now.

Also, when it comes to your sisters’ increased phone usage, I’d say maybe you could get them involved a bit in the cleaning? It’s a kind gesture that you’re doing as a way to show support to your parents but they could also help you a bit.

For your mom, maybe it would be a good idea if she could talk with a healthcare professional too. Since she seems exhausted most of the time, as you relate it, she could get some guidance to feel less tired throughout the day if that’s possible. I don’t have that kind of knowledge right now, I’d suggest trying.

As for you, I would recommend you to talk with a friend if you can. I don’t know how comfortable you would feel sharing what is happening on your side, but it helps to not go through it all alone. It’s ok to ask for help. It’s actually a strength, a way to be resourceful.

You’ve got this, @RoseOptimiste7 . If you ever feel like you need to talk, don’t hesitate to reach out on the Forum TJ. We’re here for you 🩵

Dernières publications

Liste de discussions

CyclismeÉlégant14

il/lui·19 ans

7h
    Relation, parent toxique= laisser?

Bonjour

On va commencer depuis le début

En février 2022 j'ai sorti avec une fille. Ça a duré 6 mois... C'était bien mais on se chicanait souvent

En janvier 2023 on a repris. ses parents étaient pas très d'accord mais ls nous ont donné une chance, on sest re-séparer malheureusement pour diverses raison.

On a décidé de reprendre quand meme septembre passé. Mais là ses parents n'étaient vraiment pas d'accord. J'ai eu beaucoup de violence psychologie beaucoup de méchanceté à mon égard... Je suis tout simplement épuisé. En 7 mois on s'est vu 7 fois. J'en parle à ma copine mais elle veut pas que je la laisse. J'ai peur d'aller plus mal que ça pis d'être obligé de consulter. Je sais pu quoi faire. Maintenant c'est rendu que si je commente pas une de leurs publication facebook, notre couple va automatiquement mal. J'suis vraiment fatigué.

Si je la laissais, est-ce que ça serait la bonne décision? Parce que sa mère va pas arrêter de bitcher sur moi j'ai l'impression...

Merci de m'avoir lu :)

LavandeMinutieuse8

elle/elle·17 ans

18h
    Ça va juste pas bien

Ces temps-ci ça va pas et je sais pas pourquoi. Je sais pas ce que je veux, je n’aime pas le cegep mais j’ai pas le choix d’y aller parce que que 1 mes parents et de 2 je sais pas ce que je veux faire plus tard. Souvent on pense à ça pendant secondaire 3-4 mais je savais même pas si j’allais être encore là ou non (genre pensées su¡c¡daire). Je déteste faire les cours généraux mais j’ai pas le choix encore une fois. Là je recommence à détester ma façon d’être et je suis épuisée. Je commence à parler que je veux changer ma chambre à mes parents mais ils me disent pas tout de suite (j’ai un poster qui a arracher de la peinture en tout cas les murs sont mal fait donc il y a plus de peinture derrière mon poster et il va falloir patcher ça avant de repeinturer mais mes parents disent qu’ils ont pas le temps). Un autre chose, mes parents parlent de plus en plus de faire des économies parce que c’est limite avec l’argent mais ça me stress ils ont jamais parler de ça avant….. je suis juste fatiguée de me chercher pis de vivre

BubbleteaPassionné8

iel

1j
    Automutilation

Çela fait à peut près 4 ans que je m’automutile. Au début c’était avec mes ongles, puis des ciseaux et maintenant une lame.

Je ne le fais pas toujours au sang et jamais profond, mais j’essai le plus possible d’arrêter, malgré cela, ça ne change pas que des fois je le fais quand même.

J’ai besoin d’aide, car quand je réalise ce que j’ai fait, j’ai toujours peur d’avoir des infections même si je désinfecte la lame et la blessure

TacoIngénieux14

il/lui

1j
    Jouet sexuel quand on est mineur

Y-a-t-il une facon de se procurer un jouet sexuel pour homme quand on est mineur?